Friday, October 26, 2007

Viva!

I'm running off this weekend to a place where I can wear dresses without needing tights, and can even wear shorts during the daytime. I can't wait!

I don't write this to make people envious - I know how it feels when other people are taking off for fun vacations in warm places and you're stuck at home, and it's not a nice feeling. But I am writing it because I'm looking forward to it. The last few months have been much more hectic than I would've expected them to be if you'd asked me about them at the beginning of the summer.

And August here was so wet and cool that it didn't feel like summer at all. Not to mention that the month was eaten up by moving and such. So I'm hoping a dose of sun AND warmth this weekend will dispell the feeling that I somehow missed summer this year. I'll have to let you know when I get back whether it worked...!

No comments: