Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Snippets

The poster presentation went fairly well. Good questions, some interesting conversations. Lots to think about.

One of my neighbors is putting in a submerged pool. Didn't really think of this neighborhood as being upscale enough for a pool, but there it is.

Going to New Orleans to the jazz festival tomorrow. I suspect this jazz fest will spoil me for all others... Mostly, I'm looking forward to warm temps and sunshine!

Two friends in as many weeks have asked me about my Smart because they/family are thinking of buying one. A sign of spring? Or just of rising gas prices?

I'm experiencing a lull in academic feedback and in work projects. Which is fine right now, but I'm starting to fear they'll all come at me at the same time...

We started going to the gym a few weeks ago - before then we didn't have memberships anywhere. It's actually a bit depressing to see the scale go up as you gain muscle before it comes back down!

No comments: