Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I cannot wait until the day when I can again afford to drive my own car to work. I hate public transit, particularly the buses.

It's not actually the vehicle or the driver that's the problem (though I've met some that are great and others that really must hate their job), even though its loud, bumpy and sometimes smelly. Its the other passengers that annoy me the most....come to think of it, the ones who are annoying are loud, bumpy and smelly too.

Had a guy sit next to me who could not keep still today. So, that's his problem, right? No - not when he's stomping on my feet and elbowing me because he can't sit still. If it wasn't fussing with his bag, or his newspaper, or his drink or his tissue, or his hat, it was twisting and turning in the seat to talk to his girlfriend in the next seat. My toes also got stomped by a group of girls who thought it was funny to stand without holding onto anything and see whether they could keep their balance (which they absolutely couldn't). Put me in a very bad mood for the day... and I hadn't even gotten to work yet.

How sweet it is to have your own car... I can't wait to stop riding these buses.

No comments: