Wednesday, September 24, 2003

There seems to be a pattern to my blogging: once on the weekend or monday, and a second time half way through the week. Leads me to ask, why? I think the answer falls somewhere within a realm of, 'i think of things to blog about on a regular basis, but when it comes to writing it out, it all seems to trivial and so then i don't do it'. Makes me wonder why I keep doing this...oh yeah, 'cause it's all about me! Feeds my ego.

Though ostensibly it's supposed to be about you who read this, so you know what's going on in my life.

So, what is going on? you ask.

Ange had a good birthday - she seemed to enjoy herself. She had recently watched The Perfect Storm, so we went out to Gloucester for the day - nice town, and we had a good time being all together without at least one of us with our head in a book. She's happy to be reading the 5th Harry Potter now. (Her last literary endeavour - I just have to make a note of this - was The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde - impressive, ain't it?...meanwhile, her mom has joined a book group that will first read Coraline by Neil Gaiman, a YA book...a little backwards perhaps?) But she says she doesn't feel any older yet.

The others? Doing good - Dwayne's kicking ass in his class - top marks! Yes, that intelligent man is with me, thank you very much. Sandy's having problems with tendonitis in her legs, which makes cross-country running problematic, but she's also incredibly stubborn and won't give it up. And the endless hours of math review this summer seem to have paid off for Steph since her academics seem to be going better this year, at least so far.

No comments: