Friday, March 18, 2005

Damn! I'm just confirming a stereotype!

So, I met some new people last night... okay, well, I'd met them before, but this time I actually drank with them... and I figure you don't really know people until you've drank/slept/lived with them.

Anyway, one of them said "You're Canadian, right? I knew you were Canadian because you're so nice" *minor cringe* - "nice" is an awfully not-nice word sometimes, isn't it?

So I figured when this evil test showed up in my inbox today, I could take it and I'd probably score pretty high... at least I thought so. Apparently I actually am a nice person. Damn!

I am 32% evil.

I could go either way. I have sinned quite a bit but I still have a bit of room for error. My life is a tug of war between good and evil.

Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com

No comments: