Monday, March 21, 2005

More useless stuff

Seems I'm on a bit of a quiz kick lately... not conscious, but I just keep running across these strange quizzes. And then I take them. And the results really aren't quite what I expect.

Your Brain is 53.33% Female, 46.67% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve



Frankly this one's pretty much bullshit, since you can tell which questions will get you more "male" characteristics and which ones more "female" characteristics because the questions all point to socialized behaviours that are coded are male or female in our culture. So when I answered, I tried to be honest about how I've been socialized... and voilá! I'm not a social misfit... right down the middle... good ole mediocre michele... no surprises there!

*sigh* I really have to find more interesting ways to waste time - maybe it's time to buy a Nintendo

No comments: