Thursday, July 28, 2005

I hate days like this

Today has been one of those days that creep up on you and ruin all your plans. I knew when I got up this morning I had some errands and small stuff to do - I just didn't realize it would take all day, and I had expected to get several hours of reading done as well.

Needless to say, I haven't read anything but email so far today. And since the two youngest get home in a couple of hours, I'm sure I won't get anything done later today either.

I wouldn't mind so much if I felt like I'd accomplished something, but so far, my hands just ache, and I still didn't finish the minor car repairs that need to be done - mostly because I have wrong parts/not enough parts/not enough brains to figure out why what I'm doing isn't working.

I guess I can take solace in the fact that there's food in the house for when the kids get back...

No comments: