Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I apparently lean both to the left and to the right

...or something like that.

I lean to the left politically - okay, probably didn't have to tell you that.

But I seem to lean to the right hockey-ally.

I'll explain.

I've been listening this year - on and off - to Flames games on internet radio, since there's no way they'll broadcast them here... there's only one game that I know I'm gonna get to see on tv during the season. Anyway, listening rather than watching a hockey game requires a level of concentration I was at first unused to, and it took me a while to get the hang of it. But I did. What I realized, just tonight though, is that when I'm visualizing the game in my head, the Flames are always to the right. Kiprusoff is always tending net on the right side of the rink. Every time. Weird, eh?

Wonder what that means?

No comments: