Friday, November 04, 2005

A Virtually Nice Day

Even though I have spoken to no other (adult) human being yet today - which, let's face it, is pretty odd for me - I've had a nice virtual day. I opened my inbox to find an email from a friend wondering how I'm doing, another from someone I haven't seen in absolutely years (which was cool), read through two sequences of emails regarding upcoming social events... one of which made me laugh right out loud... and tried composing another email to a friend who needs an answer (though it's still in draft form, 'cause it's gonna be a long one!)

I also got about 3/4 of a book of criticism read (skimmed), which makes me feel productive, and had fun burning a series of CDs of favorite songs that I've been wanting to put together for months now.

Productive and pretty fun day given that I've been squirreled away in my room... but now I need movement and fun and people or my brain & body will start to decompose right where I sit!

No comments: