Monday, November 14, 2005

Just another example of how daytime tv sucks

Last week, I had a half hour to kill and since I wasn't at home, there was really only daytime tv to amuse me... turning it on, there's Dr. Phil and I think, "this might at least be interesting".

Dr. Phil is an ass.

During a segment on dating, he had a picky woman blindfolded while she talked to three guys who she then had to decide upon - without seeing them of course. Then they brought each of the men out so she could see what they look like. But of course she's not just picky about good looks or anything - apparently she doesn't date black men and she kept trying to trip up the men she was talking to into revealing whether they were black by saying certain things (two of the guys were white and another black, as she was). When she met the black guy and said sorry you're not my type, Dr. Phil grabbed each of their hands, laid them side by side for the camera, and said "you've got something in common"

??????!

Like I said, Dr. Phil is an ass.

No comments: