Sunday, October 05, 2008

Auto Blogging!

Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just got a bajillion whiny emails saying I have not updated this since they invented sliced bread... You would not believe that my hands were chopped off and I was waiting for bionic ones. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!.

I am hopped up on caffeine with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, watching Dexter, just generally being a nuisance to every Lost Boy that crosses my path, my day is full to bursting from the first cockadoodledoo from the rooster till I run out of alcohol. I am putting money aside so I can run away. and that I can take that big badge off my head that says bad mother.

I won't promise anything to you but I will write something that makes sense soon. No, really! Don't hold your breath though, you're likely to turn blue.

Courtesy: The Lazy Blogger

No comments: