Monday, March 30, 2009

If you can't sound good...

Conference flight is one week away and the paper needs to be presented a couple more days after that.  Which means I need to prepare.

So what did I do today?

Went shopping.  Gotta look good after all...!

Actually I lucked out at my (new) favorite clothing retailer.  I found several items on the clearance rack that were then discounted an additional 50%.  A pair of jeans, 3 pairs of pants, a skirt, sweater, two shirts, cami and belt came to just over $80 with the tax.

How cool is that?

What's even better than nice new clothes, are nice new clothes that fit much better than some of the old stuff I am still hanging on to.  Although my weight hasn't changed much, my body shape has (shifting the plump around, I guess?!), so I've been finding some of my clothes less comfortable than in the past.

So I'll be rockin a couple of new outfits without having broken the bank.  I like that.

No comments: