Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Long ago Shea, Dwayne and I decided that children don't understand simple physics... you know, if you let go of something in mid-air it will fall to the earth, letting go of an object while spinning will cause it to fly off and hit anything in its way. gravity works, etc. My children are verifying that observation by having difficulty grasping the concept of 'everything' and 'nothing' as well... as in 'you need to pack everything' and 'nothing' should be left in this room'!

The last move was the most stressful one I have ever experienced and while I don't blame them - they were just being who they are - I think much of the stress that pushed me over the top was the behaviour of the kids. It will be interesting to see how this move might be different with them not around for the actual move date.

Sometimes I think I would be beautiful if it wasn't for my kids... wrinkle and grey hair-free... *sigh*

No comments: