Thursday, July 31, 2003

Played basketball yesterday in a game that was much more intense than the moving day one - now I ache all over. Some of the places I ache are places where I want to develop the muscles more, so that's good, but the bizarre ache (which actually started yesterday) is the right bicep...likely from shooting (or the game of frisbee before basketball - another sport I'm not so good at). A few bruises - again, probably from the frisbee more than anything, but we also picked up a sixth player in the park to even out our numbers, and this guy was big! Felt like I just didn't exist a few times when trying to guard him and there was one point where I literally bounced offa him and into one of the other players!

Enjoyed myself thoroughly, but need to get better at the game to really make it interesting.

No comments: