Monday, October 27, 2003

Still not sure what it was I forgot on Saturday. Hope it wasn't important.

Have had an odd weekend. Not that anything odd happened, just that the things that happened seemed to happen in an odd, stretched-out sort of way. I know I worked all weekend, but if you ask me what I did, I honestly don't know if I can account for the whole thing. I know I studied Spanish, read medieval romance and modern poetry, but that amount of work doesn't seem to add up to the amount of weekend I spent working.

It was almost as if I was studying in slow motion - everything taking much longer than it should. Sorta like when you have a nightmare where you're trying to run away from something/someone chasing you, and the harder you try to run, the slower you seem to be going....and you just know that the thing that's chasing you is going to catch you.

And then you wake up.

I don't think I've woken up yet.

No comments: