Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Barely blogging

This time tomorrow I'll be somewhere over... Montana, maybe? En route to Calgary, at any rate. Blogging will be even briefer than it has been lately. Too much life getting in the way.

We're checking out jobs, seeing old friends, and seeing oldest daughter in her new element, which I'm totally looking forward to! I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but it's been so weird to think she's living somewhere else, I haven't got my head wrapped round it yet. Hopefully we'll get to see everyone that we want to see, even if only briefly. One friend I haven't seen for the four years we've been gone. We've had virtual coffee... you know, where we're both drinking coffee while IM-ing, but it's not the same. So we'll have f2f coffee, which I'm really looking foward to.

But I guess I'll have to tell you all about it when I get back.

No comments: