Monday, December 11, 2006

Learning then teaching

I've been learning a new software program for work, and I figured the best way to figure out all its features was to create something with it. It's a multimedia program that allows you to produce video clips, utilizing camera input, sound recording, images, and existing sound clips.

So I created a brief clip about the thing I think most about these days: cyborgs. It's a brief intro to the term and some of its common uses. Perhaps someday it might be actually be useful to my teaching.

If you want to see it, click here. It will download to a temporary file on your computer - so if you don't want it to do that, don't click, but if you do download it, it will run on RealPlayer or Windows Media Player.

I had a lot of fun putting together. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: