Thursday, December 07, 2006

Valley of no left turns

Been away from the blogsphere for the last few days because I've been spending less time in front of my computer. Went out to a mountain resort over the weekend, which was fabulous! We had no schedule, no agenda, no kids, no email. Nothing but beautiful scenery, fresh air, hot springs and good food.

I needed that!

The valley we travelled through to get there - the valley of no left turns - is the only place I had previously seen a moose. Shortly after telling everyone in the car that, we saw one! Which was kinda cool.

Coming back meant there was lots of work to do that had piled up while I was enjoying myself instead of working, so I've just been trying to whittle down the to do list. Sometimes it feels like it will never go away. Losing our internet connection yesterday didn't help and it took almost two hours just to get ahold of someone at the company who could tell me what was going on!

Why is it that the good times are inevitably followed by the bad?

No comments: