Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Brain drain

I just finished writing out a practice question for the exam on Friday. I hit most of the points I had on my outline - but forgot a couple of books and one character's name (I called him Alex instead of Rex... probably 'cause Alex is a much nicer name), so if I spend the next couple of days tweaking the outline and memorizing it, I'll be good for that one question.

There are three more though. I had hoped to practice write one more tonight, but I'm feeling really drained right now, so I'm going to put it off till tomorrow. Which means I'll need to practice at least two of them tomorrow. Which usually wouldn't be a problem, but in addition to going in to teach, I also have a bunch of stupid little errands that can't be put off till next week, so I'll be walking around to them as well tomorrow. Which sucks. I hope it doesn't snow or rain tomorrow since I have to do this, but I guess looking on the bright side, it doesn't matter that I don't have time for the gym 'cause at least I'll be doing a bunch of walking.

No comments: