Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm a bad blogger

I've thought of so many blog posts over the last week that I just haven't posted. And I really should blog the kick-ass Disturbed concert on Saturday.

But I'm so anxious about this exam, worried I'll run out of time... or brain cells... It's a different kind of anxiety than the first one. The first one, I was just anxious because I wasn't sure what to expect. This one, I'm anxious because I know what to expect and don't think I'm up to it.

Hey, you know, that's about how I felt about childbirth. The first one, I didn't know what labour would be like, so I was nervous. The second one, I knew what it was like and was nervous because of that! But that means good news for the third exam - during third labour I felt like I was getting the hang of it... and I had nitrous! ooohhhh wouldn't comprehensive exams go so much better with nitrous? ... maybe I'll need to find someone who can prescribe it... hey, wait a sec! I think I know just the person!

No comments: