Thursday, March 09, 2006

What was on the radio...?

On the day I was born: "I'm a Believer" by The Monkees
setting me up for an optimistic streak?
The day I graduated high school: "There'll Be Sad Songs (to Make You Cry)" by Billy Ocean
the old "first day of the rest of your life"?
First marriage: "Invisible Touch" by Genesis
Oldest daughter born: "One More Try" by George Michael
"just one more push..."
Middle daughter born: "When I See You Smile" by Bad English
Youngest daughter born: "End of the Road" by Boyz II Men
three's enough!
The day my ex and I decided to separate: "I Knew I Loved You" by Savage Garden
emphasis on the past tense I guess
The day I got married: "Hot in Herre" by Nelly
ooh yeah!

Find out the top song on your dates

1 comment:

thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Funny how each one seems to somehow fit. The top song on my brithday: "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor.

Sidenote: I'm not sure any of my comments actually come through. From my work machine, I can't see the "other" comment tab on your blog, which appears on my home computer.