Saturday, June 14, 2003

I hate househunting! It's just a huge exercise in frustration in this place! The places that I love are way out of my price range, and the ones that I can afford are smaller/as small/grungier than the place we're currently in. And we missed out on a great one yesterday in Watertown by about a half hour. It would've been perfect except for the fact that it was going for July 1st instead of August 1st and in the time it took us to decide that we were willing to potentially lose a months rent to take it (about the length of the 10 minute car ride home) we lost the opportunity. Damn! I won't make that same mistake twice. I'm heading out to a couple of open houses in a couple of hours, and although these places are at the high end of our budget, they sound like they might be worth it... it would be nice to get this nailed down soon!

No comments: