Sunday, June 08, 2003

This is really amusing - this page will generate poetry off of any url. This is what I got when I punched in the address for this site:

getting by Sunday, June 04, 2003 ] Two
of
interesting Speaking of
that! time.
At least two days to even though
he
told of a niche.
but this guy gets
on, the exam
I just how he
stayed up to run out of lying
to do The boors that many people who I wondered
how to get there.
So the foot of a really
annoyed when
since the cards.
When I passed
the route, this guy
seemed to raise children who still would ever find michele [
9:10
AM] [ I! usually take the
middle of course the
world Who knows
would ever dream of student activism the interstate, and
how clueless this guy could tell you want
to discover that
decision for the fact that
the case the one would ever dream
of the kind of writing a
while.

I'm highly amused!

No comments: