Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Woes

Woes list:
1. Blogger hates me... at least it has for the last few days. This is the first time I've been able to access my blog recently. Hence, no posts lately.
2. My freshmen class began a writing project on blogs. They seem to be alternately hating it/confused by it. I don't know why.
3. The crazy man is back for another 4 years.
4. This might be a bad thing for international students.
5. There's a cold wind blowing today that reminds me that the windows in my house suck ass. And it's gonna be a cold winter.
6. Daylight savings kicked in which means it's now dark at 4 pm. Depressing for those of us who prefer evenings to mornings.
7. After getting so close to catching up that I could taste victory, I am again two weeks behind in my reading list.
8. I still haven't made any progress on the paper that I started revising in April.
9. I also still have 2 of the 3 things on my New Year's resolution list to accomplish - and it's now November.
10. Did I mention that the crazy man is back for another four years? That's not only depressing, but a little scary.

No comments: