Thursday, April 21, 2005

Better sleep solutions?

We're buying a new bed... not this moment (though I am bidding on a cool headboard on ebay and I'm wheening!), but very soon. Maybe a good night's sleep is what I really need... I think that the bed we have right now has been taken apart and moved too many times and is falling apart.

(It did make an awfully nasty noise at one point... so nasty, I found myself actually surpised that I wasn't lying on the floor!)

You know, there's some mattresses out there that cost more than my car's worth... but man are they comfy! We also looked at king size beds at one point... but they we measured out the space it would take in our room, and there really wasn't room for anything else if we did that! So we'll have to stick to something smaller for now - too bad - king size are downright luxurious to roll around in.

But since the computer crashed multiple times yesterday, it may come down to a choice between sleep (buying a bed) and work (buying a new computer)... yeah, yeah, I know which one I should choose!

No comments: