Thursday, April 28, 2005

Slip sliding away

This morning I was just in a bit of a bored-kind-of-funk because I'd finished a couple of little projects and was wondering which of the bazillion things I should tackle first on my to do list (something that always makes me a little wooly in the head).

Now I'm just in a funk - a little pissed off/a little depressed about it all.

The $300 cheque in the mail didn't even cheer me up.

Good thing I didn't run into my friend (even though I was supposed to see her today) 'cause then she woulda had two grouchy people come across her path...(though if I had seen her, I probably wouldn't have been grouchy, so I guess it would be a moot point). My only enjoyment right now is guessing who it was she passed in the hall.

R - if it's who I think it is, that's just his usual look!

No comments: