Saturday, August 20, 2005

How misogynistic can you get?

So I followed a bunch of links till I eventually landed at this BBC news article. Apparently, one of their newsreaders is rather pissed that women seem to have all the media jobs. I guess he doesn't like the shoe on the other foot.

Then again, the article notes that two recent job changes at the BBC had a woman being replaced by a man, so I don't think he really needs to spray the door lintels at ever BBC studio with testosterone or anything to keep women away.

But the part that really got me was the last paragraph, a direct quote:

"All they [men] are is sperm donors, and most women aren't going to want an unemployable sperm donor loafing around and making the house look untidy."

and making the house look untidy ... because that's all women care about, taking over the media and keeping the house clean.

No comments: