Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Private School Days

Betcha didn't know I ever went to private school, did you? But I did. The only reason I did was because my dad and mom both worked for the school, otherwise, I wonder that they ever could've afforded it.

Besides, when you live in Brasil and don't speak very good Portuguese yet, you're probably best going to a school where the language of instruction is English. So I was playing with Google Earth (which is another in a long line of useful things to do when you're procrastinating about doing the work you're supposed to), and I managed to find the school! Here's the aerial shot:



And before you get all jealous, the pool was under construction when we left. That big green space? A real futbol field. The structure at the top of the picture was the elementary/junior high classrooms and the cafeteria/administrative offices are in the light colored building next to the pool.

Now I just need to find the house we lived in!

No comments: