Saturday, August 13, 2005

Tagged by a meme a.k.a. 15 things I've done you probably haven't

Fifteen things? I don't know that I can get to 15... or that I want to publicly tell all the things I've done that you probably haven't. But here goes...

  • I've lived in Brasil
  • I've had a turtle for a pet.
  • I prepared and filed my own divorce papers without needing a lawyer.
  • I moved 3000 miles without knowing where I was gonna live when I got there.
  • I got married 36 hours after the proposal.
  • The only wedding invitation I gave out was written on a Post-It note.
  • I shook hands with Charles, Prince of Wales.
  • I've stood with one foot on each side of the equator.
  • I ran away from home at the age of 6 because I didn't want to eat my vegetables.
  • I've conducted research at the British Library.
  • I've made Kiwi wine.
  • I got my first cavity when I was 26.
  • I've played flashlight tag in Paraguay.
  • I've driven 1000 km roundtrip in one day just to see a band play.
  • I've cooked a month's worth of food in one day.
Ha! I did it! Took a while though...

No comments: