Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Meme tag

Tagged by Jimbo, who was right, I did need something mindless to do tonight... which is why I was on his site in the first place!

Four jobs I've had:

1. Photographer
2. Food Bank director
3. Windshield installer
4. Day home operator

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. The Princess Bride - inconceivable!
2. The Lord of the Rings (yes, I'm a geek)
3. The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
4. Dogma

Four places I've lived:

1. Sao Paulo, Brazil
2. Regina, Saskatchewan
3. Calgary, Alberta
4. Watertown, Massachusetts

Four TV shows I love:
(this one's hard 'cause I don't watch a lot of TV... movies, yes... TV, not so much)

1. The Daily Show
2. South Park
3. Family Guy
4. hmmm... actually, looks like pretty much anything on Comedy Central

Four places I've vacationed:

1. Hollywood, Florida
2. Puerta Vallarta, Mexico
3. Lima, Peru
4. Jasper Park, Alberta

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Pluma Wareneki
2. Monte Cristo
3. Cheeseburgers (my downfall!)
4. Nachos loaded with everything

Four sites I visit daily:

1. This is your Brain
2. Summer's Daydreams
3. Weather Underground
4. Yahoo webpage

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. anyplace where the sun's shining and the temps in the 20s (celsius)
2. tomorrow - yes, if I say it's a place, it's a place
3. Calgary
4. Vancouver

Four bloggers I am tagging: Beck, Al, Duncan, Alex

No comments: