Sunday, May 04, 2003

Some words are probably in order for anyone wondering how the test went - and the short answer is, I'm still alive!

The long answer would mean that I would need to regale all with a complete and detailed summary of each question. I will not do so - suffice it to say that I performed I think very well on two of the questions, fairly well on one, and not so great on the fourth one. Part of my success and whether or not I will pass this test will depend on how my appraisal matches with the markers'. Last year, one of the students who took the test was marked by his three marker on one question with a Pass, Pass with Distinction (i.e. very well done) and a Fail! How that happens, I don't know, but I certainly hope I don't reprise that performance!

I'm already and desperately moving on to all those things I put on hold while studying for this test, but one of my colleagues held a BBQ yesterday, which was very nice, very relaxing, lots of great conversation, food, and beverages, so although I'm not crazy about the amount of work I have to catch up on, I at least had one day that I did not worry about watching the clock, or opening any books...and that hasn't happened in months!

Onward and upward....

No comments: